The Caltech Center for Teaching, Learning, and Outreach supports faculty & TAs on designing, implementing, and evaluating educational technologies in classes and outreach programs, in partnership with Academic Media Technologies, the Provost's Office, IMSS, and other areas.
Publicly available online educational materials:
- Please visit online.caltech.edu.
Caltech online teaching platforms and guidance:
- Please visit teach.caltech.edu.
- Includes information about the Canvas Learning Management system, other tools and applications, and advice for their use.
MOOCs on Coursera and edX:
Caltech partners with Coursera and edX to offer MOOCs. It is also possible to use a MOOC platform for special cohorts of Caltech students, alumni, or others.
- To read a 2017 MOOC update explaining the proposal process and support, click here.
- To learn more about MOOC platforms, either for open online courses or special cohorts, e-mail email@example.com.
- To see Caltech's current MOOCs, visit online.caltech.edu.
Academic Media Technologies:
Explore additional resources and services, including audio visual and digital media solutions complementing online teaching, with Caltech's Academic Media Technologies office.